SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

1. Nope. We’ve already cleared this up extensively. You can keep...

1. 5,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 737
    1. Nope. We’ve already cleared this up extensively. You can keep repeating it all you like. I sold a package at 15 during the last pump, bought back in at 12 ready for the next. Sell order currently sitting at 15. I’m sorry you are having a hard time accepting this

2. This is correct, but not bothered by it in the slightest. Trading isn’t an exact science. I believed after the 22% drop from 15 to 12 within the hour(I rightly predicted this), I thought it would bounce back, it didn’t. Not to worry, because as we all know, the rinse and repeat. A tire of the pumps here means I’ll be selling at 15 again. Considering todays volume, it should be any day now.

3. hahaha nope. It’s you who is desperately and delusionaly trying to pretend a typo wasn’t a typo and that the share price reached a price(where I apparently sold at) which it didn’t on the particular day I sold. Anyone can look this information up. I’m very comfortable with my trades, I’m just trading with pizza money after all, so if I lost it all it won’t matter. It’s just pizza money. So far Iv made x7 the package by just trading the predictable pumps here

4. not sure how Iv tried to “big note” myself as a trader? As I keep repeating, a 5 year old could be trading this dog and making money because of how predictable the price action and pumps are. You don’t need any kind of special knowledge besides a bit of a memory to see the same action keeps repeating over and over again and has been for years. The only people not making money here is the Faithers who bought in mega high and now desperately hold with dreams of the share price reaching $1

Its must be hard for you, a long time holder and sufferer with old “GOAT said so” to hold onto

The fact is you don’t even make predictions,
    you make matter of fact statements and none of them have ever eventuated eg; Oppies, CF+ the list goes on. I think that’s far worse. Nothing you have ever said has ever eventuated…..0….. zilch

0 credibility should be renamed 0 PRD
    Last edited by ExtremeLand: 27/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.243K 124.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4940053 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1702747 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.