LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hi folks. I dont want to get in the middle of this argument but...

1. 3,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594
    Hi folks. I dont want to get in the middle of this argument but just a couple of points. yes, I'm annoyed that the board has once again worked out a plan where they get a huge payday and we as long-term investors that helped to establish this company have been left out of the equation once again. I'm sure there is something in the ASX bylaws that would address this constant fundraising to unmentioned investors or huge payoffs to brokers, especially when related to board members. However, it was pointed out to me that if we were in the share offer at this point it would have re-rated the SP to 0.003c which isn't a nice place to be at Christmas. As a result, some investors who got in cheap were able to make a tidy little profit. Us longtimers are still in the red (well I am) and will be relying on Brian to do something incredible here. Her is currently riding the success of Azure currently trading around $4 per share due to Lithium and I'm guessing he is hoping to pull another rabbit out of his hat. Although they have played this nearology card before with little success, Im hoping they pull it off this time. I will be keeping an extremely close watch over the program and will be ready to pull my investment this time if it goes belly up. If not I will ride the wave as will many of you. So GLTA. Remember it is still ridiculously cheap at 1.1c to buy into a lithium stock that can hit $$. Im happy at this stage that they have turned the stock around. There will need to be many more CR's to raise the $7M plus we need to continue. remember we need $7M just for the lady grey drill campaign. We also have all the other projects. Lets hope we keep more than one going.

AMOO

DYOR

GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $31.30K 7.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 63796896 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 23407792 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.