AW1 7.69% 14.0¢ american west metals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-8

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    Actually a good and different presentation from the usual. Looks more professional and confirming the Storm story to date was planned rather than by accident.... low cost .DSO op being focus ...

Whole storm focus seems to be on shallow resource expansion which makes me suspect they have had external interest in the shallow Cu to date otherwise they might have had a greater focus on SedEx hunting. In fact the immediate significant expansion of shallow resource is central to 24 program and oft repeated. A second RC drill will help that enormously and they again point out that they have known targets highly likely to deliver a lot of extra Cu.

SedEx not even mentioned at all and gone are those stupid Motheo and Congo comparisons. For good I hope.

I also note that CW gets almost zero mention of plan .... personally I hope they are in talks to sell off rights.

WD strategy also not given high priority. Albeit they add the WD copper rather than Indium to their total Cu Reserve... obviously expecting a 24 rise in Cu price and Cu at WD to have a greater baring on its future development and direction.

As for SP slide .... disappointing but we know T20 has added well over 5m shares since beginning December and FWIW what I'm hearing ( and will check in a few days once the current madness settles) is that the T20 and Europeans are continuing to accumulate.

RC drilling at Storm will start early and given the resource is shallow they will be able to drill the crap out of new zones around Storm very quickly.... their aim being to add multiples to the shallow Cu reserve.

Looking forward to the weeks and months ahead and a register more Top/LT/European/Canadian/US heavy which has already been happening for some time on the T20

Cheers

Gottinhimmel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $72.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $175.3K 1.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9700 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 1019912 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ 619055
Last updated 15.05pm 10/06/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.