MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Yes snacks were very good. Only got one beer they shut it after...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3243
    Yes snacks were very good. Only got one beer they shut it after 30 mins which was surprising. Sigh.

Presentation was what I expected are highly motivated and enthusiastic Nick Poll said it the way it is and I appreciated his directness. No verbose waffle or B$ that many lifestyle directors these days focus on and present. Many of which aren’t fit to be directors imo.

Summary NP was optimistic, excited and presented well and to the point.

1. Assays by mid Feb so 1-2 weeks
    2. Didn’t realise that first 30m was heavy sediment and that’s where DEG failed drilling many years ago they didn’t drill deep enough and then in recent times went deeper and hit the bonanza grade zones.
    3. The grades from air core assays not as important at this stage (obviously it is a big part as I see it) as seeing the arsenic ppm. NP very encouraged by seeing the same levels of arsenic >848 ppm in the samples which is a true indication of the same Hemi gold fault experienced so our RC drilling program will certainly bode well for MTL and SH’s this year imo.
    4. NP very excited about drilling air core at Mt Burghaus which is next and said is also very exciting and could even be better than Roberts Hill. They just don’t know. But given the direction of Hemi is encouraging. Drilling this in April as the workers are struggling in the summer heat. Trust me 6 yrs living up there with Rio it’s bloody hot.
    5. Then by July will look at both air core drills then do RC which is a better and importantly cost effective way to manage the next RC drilling program.
    6. DEG drilling our little plot of 109 holes around 8500m which cost us nothing and if find something it’s ours.
    7. Cont’d as in discussions with bar friends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.296M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $842 691.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
96 379399732 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 13711720 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.