SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Here is my transcription - very poor and abbrieviated (Why is...

1. 945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Here is my transcription - very poor and abbrieviated (Why is that such a long word?)
    Cheers:

OK, I finally have watched the webinar. I will not comment as such but will post what I could transcribe (Being all thumbs, not quick or easy) apologies if I paraphrase at times trying to keep up. By all means correct and edit as you will. (OMG, I fell like Winner55 LOL) Yes at times I paused to add *Waffle* or other comments. Cheers:

PS, I started to try and compare to listed questions but gave up after a bit, don't have the patience. anyone else feel free I have bolded sections that are my own comments

(10) 3Mil per month needed according to Goat. Not actually answered but “Very real” “Not a big effort”
    (7) Maybe??
    (3) Reality was – due diligence – market did not accept the pump so price lots less – Goat happy (The result is the result – Goat Quote from webinar)
    (2) (11) Agrichain – Partnership was in good faith – mutual decision – Spenda Capacity not full, looking at other channels (Our priority) Best bang for buck – working full tilt, prefer carpet court and cap, focussing on ‘right work’ maintain revenue momentum

OK, here I gave up trying to match questions, and just transcribed as fast as I could:

CC was asked about, not in Q list – “about terminals, “I don’t know what you mean by terminals” Not hundreds of terminals out there. Might get halfway done by June, “rolling out incredibly successfully”
    Cap – 1.3 mill NOT included in 4c – not broken down granually, rev to secure this, next qtr - hope answers Q, “Makes sense” says her?? OK, does it make sense?
    Private placement – pricing lower, why? "Too many ways to answer – reality was always subject to due diligence. Started at end of 2022, Tx was excellent, sets up for future, price was irrelevant
    Maiden profit, will market respond?" GOAT says – "who knows, just persist to be great"
    Agri on hold – Says it was his decision. Spenda capacity – significant but not full. Looking at other channels that are really his priority. Prefers CC and CAP deals. Was a signal that they are focussing on the right work to maintain ‘revenue momentum’
    Airplus – have you been onboarding customers – YES since 10th or 11th January Expect more going forward but uncertain how things will progress. Expect to grow efficiently

CC – are all stores on board? – yes 100% for a LONG time. Rolling out dispute resolution with them. Not a couple of hundred terminals out there. Xmas rollout was not not realistic, may be half done by June (proper warning shot to others - Said GOAT) OK, Dispute resolution - is that between CC and customers or CC with Spenda? Not clear to me
    Cap practical timeframe – How many can be onboarded on a monthly basis? ‘super broad question” all this effort into onboarding. DSD is ‘Actually a triangulated transaction’ What is actually onboarding? (From goat) its like a ‘duck on the pond’ “Works if people adopt the carts”
    Sorry I got a bit lost in this explanation from goat. My bad?
    Continue – “Think like ‘Paypal’ easy to sign up and purchase” “What we do is triangulate and access Caps private credit, allows us to board membership efficiently and at that point is your logical upgrade. We cant AML kyc 26000 businesses for payment services in 10 minutes – That’s a job so there is years of work in doing that but also a massive prize but at the moment we are squarly focussed on DSD which boards the customer in near real time and that’s the key piece”
    Sorry, confusing to me – if so easy why is it a job for ‘years’?
    Back to webinar:
    Update FSCO: “FSCO have been really active, they’ve probably pivoted their business away from just agriculture – said to David ‘need to change your name mate’ really just a tokenisation digital asset business working on the frontier of that capability, doing lots of interesting stuff winning work from major institutions, some will back into Spenda services
    They going along nicely, forefront of Digi asset transfer and tokenised payment events – happy to be an investor and in partnership HUH? Wht 'Probably' since SPX is an investor?
    Pet industry – ‘Market we like, market we have existing distribution customers *Lots of Waffle* I can’t be bothered to try and transcribe this bit. Sorry
    Working with brokers to understand business – “Absolutely and trying”
    Can Spenda produce a comparison table to show the capabilities of Spenda to other operators “Yes always looking at new ways to tell a story, in the deck we do have a slide to show unique value proposition” (Open to suggestions) *So No is the answer IMO*

OK, Have I been fair and resonable here? I have tried my best with my opposable thumbs to transcribe but lots of pausing and comparing will probably cause many to yell 'Troll' but I say I genuinely tried - Thanks at Winner for providing the example to follow (Minus the comments I add where I decide to) and I also tried to be unbiased, just added my points of view.

Cheers, Ballsup - By name and nature

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $3.396K 427.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 14622321 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4933270 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 873000
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.