SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Hi 82P, I have to ask you a question about the difference...

1. 958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hi 82P, I have to ask you a question about the difference between an investor and a trader. You see for me - I was an investor, I participated in a cap raise and got a bunch of options, applied for any shortfall, and a red flag (Minor) came up when the shortfall went to GOATS mates. Nevertheless I held strong. But I had my own investing strategy and when the share price exceeded my strategy I sold. Way too late I might add, I sold at 8.4 ish, in theory I could have sold at 20c but I am a 8.30am till 5pm worker these days and missed the boat.

OK, My point being that you can be an investor but you *should* also have an exit strategy - I am not talking about 'stop losses' - I am talking about a plan to make money. Thats what it is all about after all, is it not? Pip trading is equally as valid IMO and I have stocks I play with to that effect. For 'pizza money' if you will. Though Spenda (CRO) at the time was an 'investment' But the returns on my investment (From average of .005 to 0.84c) exceeded what I expected so I sold. You can calculate my profit if you like from 5mil shares.

Would I have more profit if I held strong until dividends? (As some here talk about) Highly unlikely IMO.
    Is Spenda (As it is now called) a value proposition? Possibly, depending on your investing strategy. At this point of time I agree with certain posters that play with Pizza money, or 'buy low, sell high' for a couple of pips as because YES I agree with you that "until the revenue gets to at least $2.5m+/pq SPX will continue to present good trading opportunities for those so inclined."

And that also implies NOT a 'once of' quarter but consistent revinue exceeding expenses (Or CF+)

Cheers, Ballsup - By name and nature (For the faithers - NFA, IMO, NFI)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $9.612K 1.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52391 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5896304 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.