TEG 5.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Unfortunately the timing from CT to put out the Inv preso...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    Unfortunately the timing from CT to put out the Inv preso yesterday was a not good because of the STX result.
    That really did not help us.
    I did think at some stage there would be a small CR at TEG to cover extra drilling cost.
    As many know here you must have some extra cash at hand in case of blown out drilling cost or extra cost requiring the rig to remain on site for further investigation.
    The good take from yesterday is a strong hint WE WILL get to drill at some stage in the first half of this year. My take only.
    Yes as we know a preso like yesterday is usually the firm signal in most cases of upcoming CR.

I would be horrified if CT did a raise at 1.6, that is just ridiculous, when we have been holding 2.3 to 2.5 for quite a while now. and if so I would be taking a close look at that huge large sell dumping taking place yesterday. Not at all right there.
    I would be very interested to see if the huge seller yesterday will be involved in anyway with the possible CR.
    Once again I can't see at all 1.6, but I could be wrong.
    The need to CR is not urgent. We have cash in Bank.
    I would much rather raise after the CCS/PGY news is out and raise in SP uptrend not downtrend.
    Or confirmed rig/drill slots, uptrend not downtrend.
    Timing right now for CR totally actually sucks more because we await VERY important news on many fronts.
    PGY is powering again with good vol and up ticking nicely so has to be news soon going on that PGY action.
    Lets hope the MK signing is very close.
    Anyway it is just crap seeing TEG sold off like this on only speculation.
    2024 will be HUGE at the TEG.
    GO TEG
    All above IMHO only..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $36.92K 1.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5120706 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1088154 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 365237
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.