IPD 0.00% 5.4¢ impedimed limited

Indeed. It seems to me that anyone who still can't tell the...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Indeed.
    It seems to me that anyone who still can't tell the difference between Rick's strategies and PB's really isn't paying attention. I'd contend that the 3 or 4 negative posters appear racked by a vengeance that's distorting their ability to analyse things in a rational way.
    Those posters seem hell bent on convincing us all that there's an alternate reality in which everything was going along swimmingly despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary..... a bit like Rick's LinkedIn profile.
    That description of what he did for IPD is either deliberately dishonest or delusional. Such is the tone, I'm going for delusional. The words of someone inflicted with the personality disorder of grandiose narcissism.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's the former board and CEO who are behind the illogical, irrational posts that keep popping up in this forum.

I have no trouble admitting that I'm one of those people who cruises along, assuming the board members of a listed company have good intentions.

In fact, when twodogs and others started crying foul last year, I posted a sarcastic remark about paranoia. But, I'm not stubborn enough to let my pride get in the way of rational thought and analysis.
    And, it could not be any clearer that the concerns people had about the old board and leadership team were 500% on the money.

I, for one, am full of gratitude and admiration for the coalition of shareholders that came together to save our investments. (Yes, I know day traders and short termers may be down on their investment. That is what it is and hopefully you get to trade your way out of it but I'm talking fundamentals and long term prospects).

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $109.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $127.8K 2.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41493 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.