IPD 4.76% 8.8¢ impedimed limited

BB -of course, I have been attacked occasionally."Old sock" -...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    BB -of course, I have been attacked occasionally.
    "Old sock" - well, at my age I am hardly a silk stocking.
    And I must be the "cat" under attack - though I prefer dogs (maybe two?)
    Seriously, I'd like to add a couple of points.
    A couple of posters have called for a more accelerated global plan, that we should not be relying on milking the US health system. But, as I explained in another thread , that is unfortunately what is necessary for the foreseeable future.
    IR told me some time ago that a SOZO is sold through a distributor in Australia for a one off fee of $20,000, and that there is no Australian Medicare code to claim on. Hence, a physio practice or hospital can't be expected to pay an ongoing licence fee to Impedimed. I googled "Brisbane lymphedema physios SOZO", and telephoned one to ask how they charge for it. They just include the use of the SOZO in the charge for the physio appointment. So maybe they can charge a few dollars more than a lymphedema physio who doesn't have a SOZO. But the hard fact is that it is only in the US, where there will soon be an extremely high level of reimbursement, that a licence
    fee can be charged .

It is a brilliant idea to offer a couple of extras, like a measurement for sarcopenia, as well as the detection of lymphedema. I think that idea may have been around before, but it is the new management who will most likely make it a reality. Everyone loves an extra that adds value - and a tape measure or a perometer can't do sarcopenia .
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $176.6K 2.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 11935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 5.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 9.2¢ 8.5¢ 393667
Last updated 15.07pm 16/05/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.