GTR 0.00% 0.5¢ gti energy ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-30

1. 3,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 585
    No idea, had a similar plan to you and you can see how that turned out. If GTR are adamant about staying in the Uranium sector I would prefer them to get a potentially prospective lease in Australia and wildcat drill and waste shareholders money drilling in Australia. Australia known Uranium resources are the Worlds largest and the third largest producer of Uranium in the world. If they don’t get decent uranium grades, there potential they may hit something else and shareholders could strike gold and become the Beverly Hillbillies. I just can’t see the point wasting funds they don’t have to continue drilling this year in tenements we already know are low grade and not economically feasible to mine simply to increase reserves. Obviously it’s a condition of maintaining the lease a minimum spend per year on exploration so the company has no alternative. But if it’s so great why dont GTR do a JV with a major so they are free carried until production.
    Im led to believe the USA is funding exploration expenses for certain minerals and elements in Australia which are critical to certain materials they require for defence ,so why doesn’t GTR jump on that bandwagon and wildcat for Uranium and what USA require and let the US pay the exploration costs. Have you seen the total cost of Bruce Lane annual salary package, it’s insane especially when he appointed a manager for USA operations where all the assets are. Honestly i wonder what he does all day, obviously spends a lot of time door knocking trying to raise capital every 3 months but he struggling to find it now as sophisticated investors are not getting the opportunity to profit from the substantial discounts in the offers as the stock dumped to raising price before there shares are issued. I’m dreading what price the next CR going to be at. Obviously it’s not far away as he been out spreading the word at conferences with presentations which is normally a good indication he close to passing the plate around and asking for further donations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.847K 649.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 13215230 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8615706 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 100000
Last updated 11.40am 14/06/2024 ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.