GQG 5.53% $2.48 gqg partners inc.

Hi @norah123Here are some additional points for consideration:1....

1. 2,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1128
    Hi @norah123

Here are some additional points for consideration:
    1. GQG growth will slow down when it reaches $USD250B in FUM - believe this will be achieved in 12 to 18 months, assuming interest rates start to decrease by the end of this year. GQG’s valuation and PE Ratio up until this point is anyones guess. Enjoy the ride.
    2. GQG will drop management fees at some point. Not 100% sure when. This will see another leg up in FUM inflow growth, particularly in the US. As long as the US is going well, so will GQG.
    3. GQG performance growth is exceptional and well above benchmarks. When economy changes, so will GQG. They picked near NVIDIA’s prior top to switch to oil and Rajiv Jain knows NVIDIA price movements well. He has bought and sold NVIDIA holdings since GQG started (sec.gov 13F records). What’s next? Rajiv will know.
    4. Will India fall out of favour? This will happen at some point in the future, but is humming along at the moment. The over-weighting to India in funds is a great contributor to the current share price.
    5. Will China become an opportunity again? On the ground people are blaming the government for current economic problems. Does the government have enough smarts to kick start economy again? Point here is that India will be impacted by a better performing China.
    6. Evidence of growing earnings should be contributing to positive perception of GQG.
    7. Performing above benchmarks. Keep reviewing Morningstar links. I have posted previously, let me know if you want me to post again. Here is one example:
    https://www.morningstar.com/funds/xnas/gqgix/performance

These are some points, but believe evidence of historical changes and GQG’s investment methodology (Quantative Analysis and openly challenging proposed investments) is what makes GQG a solid investment over time. This is intangible, however good management provides confidence of stability over the long term. Don’t believe this will be contributing to current price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GQG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.48
Change
0.130(5.53%)
Mkt cap ! $7.324B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.36 $2.49 $2.36 $6.546M 2.674M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9012 $2.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.48 5660 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.46
  Change
0.130 ( 4.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.37 $2.49 $2.37 476560
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
GQG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.