WA8 3.08% 6.3¢ warriedar resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-3

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    In today.

I've had excellent returns in Healthcare/Biotech simply by letting smart/experienced people highlight what has potential before doing my own DD. In this instance, massive thanks @Joelstar for all your brilliant research and sharing here, champion.

My very basic thesis for entering FWIW: Tier 1 jurisdiction(s), large leases in quality mining region, massive unexplored potential with existing shallow hits with some open at depth, existing infrastructure, mid-cap goldies with $$ and mills nearby, M&A potential, quality management who've been buying on-market and in CR, drill contractor accepting equity instead of cash (liked what they saw?), clear & simple mining plan, great ratio of cash being spent on drilling vs. 'wages' (75%ish from memory, this is not a lifestyle company), top 20 shareholders holding 50% of stock, quality sticky large insto investors, I get the impression they're looking to offload the Nevada project which I think is smart (possible cash injection?), recent CR done, assays pending, and gold prices/predictions being what they are. I also quite like that we have a female MD/CEO; I think she must have had to prove her quality to get where she is over some of the boys.

Happy to be corrected on any of the above, and there's stuff I'll have missed/forgotten.

There's risk in any explorer, but this seems a good risk/reward ratio, so I've dipped a toe in, maybe call it a foot.

GLTAH, I read more than I post on resources, but I'll be reading it all.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $48.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ $34.21K 537.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.