DTZ 3.85% 12.5¢ dotz nano limited

Hello @Christian Dyor - not sure that the @tagging is working as...

1. 7,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062
    Hello @Christian Dyor - not sure that the @tagging is working as I do not get the usual list of names up so hopefully you get this - I did OK on this after hanging tough ... had no choice !! - when it was suspended for a LONG time way back, for some 'issues' that ASX decided needed addressing. It popped on some interesting covid test possibilities but as with their nano dots for TV's etc & scannable ID for everything from oil to cannabis, nothing much happened. Anyway I bailed out at a reasonable profit when the SP was still OK but as usual nothing really came to fruition.

My experience with this lot is that it seemed to be reasonably well supported for a long time on small volume but with no real progress. Have kept an eye on it since just in case because I thought the core tech of value add to basic coal seemed very interesting BUT they just can not seem to sell anything, it is all just hot air & dreams. A$86 Mil seems high to me for what the have/haven't achieved ... as I say well supported by 'someone' !!

This carbon capture came from left field & I only did a quick bit of research on what they are working on, the competition, competitive advantage etc. It seems to me to really only be applicable on a small scale to capture in waste streams from industry i.e. smoke stacks etc No real mention of costs per ton of CO2 etc Lots of broad sweeping statements but not much detail.

As I say, the tech - both of them, authentication & possibly competitive carbon capture - look good but the track record of sales looks terrible so I will wait & watch for a while longer.

Everybody seems to be chasing AI, drone tech, crypto etc, ESG has gone out the window for now unfortunately. Some of the ESG companies are making good progress but the SP of the companies is not reflecting this ATM. I am sure ESG will have it's day in the sun again, has to really or we are on our way to a very hot future.

All just IMO - good luck with any decision you make here & elsewhere, you seem to have a good nose for some great ESG bargains smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $65.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $15.53K 124.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291758 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 600000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 33249
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
DTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.