FAL 3.23% 16.0¢ falcon metals ltd

Iteh, I took a look at Tim Goyder currently.I probably read the...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Iteh, I took a look at Tim Goyder currently.

I probably read the article I referred to earlier, when he was flying high, as he has for a long time.

He had a "bad" year, and his paper net worth fell from well over a $billion, to less than that, primarily due to losses in Liontown rejecting the takeover bid from Albemarle, Chalice, and yes Falcon Metals, just like most of us.

Of course, you might not have any shares to speak of, so you might not have a loss.

And yes, you're right, you have to be careful about a poster's credibility.

Can you point us to some of your posts that actually provided something positive, or do you specialize in nitpicking other poster's posts, and inferring their credibility is lacking?

By the way, since you don't consider Mr Goyder to be much, why would you invest in a company where he led the discovery, like Falcon?

Maybe, you should stick with Fortescue, a very fine company that I've had a small holding in since 2013.

Since Mr Forrest is more to your liking, I'm sure you would value his acumen more than Mr Goyder.

Personally, Fortescue is a great company, but most of the share appreciation has already taken place.

Falcon Metals has the potential to be a financial game changer for shareholders with decently large positions.

I voted with my wallet, how about you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $28.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $5.368K 34.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46715 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 103453 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ 40268
Last updated 11.37am 22/05/2024 ?
FAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.