FAL 3.23% 16.0¢ falcon metals ltd

@gruntov, I was not referring to you re misinformation, but the...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    @gruntov, I was not referring to you re misinformation, but the source you quoted from. Even at the highs of CHN and LTR, Goyder wouldn't be the second richest (mining) tycoon in this country. After Gina Rinehart and Andrew Forrest, there have always been others even within the mining industry only including Bianca R and Chris Ellison of MIN for example.

Having said that, Tim Goyder is my personal hero and I've been following his share investments with happy results. I've followed him since 2012 into CHN, when the cash backing was significantly higher than the market cap (which remained the case for several years until 2018, when the second capital return was made). Your conclusion "you don't consider Mr Goyder to be much" is therefore incorrect.

BTW, Tim is not on the board or management team of FAL, although he is a substantial shareholder.

If someone corrects my factual errors, I'd consider that a positive contribution since I want to get my facts right. Getting one's facts right may not be sufficient to ensure a correct conclusion, but it is generally a necessary condition.

One can still draw the wrong conclusion from a set of correct data, but the probability is lower compared to drawing it from the wrong data set. However, I also love making the correct conclusion due to dumb luck. And Gonneville even Julimar was of course not rated highest among CHN's prospects then!

Re your last question, I got into FAL as it was spun off CHN. Although I sold some at near ATHs, I retained most of them. The exploration game is a game of probability, nothing is certain. Let's hope we all make money off this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $28.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $7.6K 47.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46715 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 55795 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ 40268
Last updated 11.37am 22/05/2024 ?
FAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.