A1M 3.00% 48.5¢ aic mines limited

A1M is excellently managed - everything goes to Mt Isa & through...

1. 5,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3052
    A1M is excellently managed - everything goes to Mt Isa & through Glencore.

Glencore were paying a premium to spot, likely still?, and they want as much ore and copper as can access for Mt Isa processing I believe.
    Aaron (A1M MD) has longstanding relationships locally and good reputation- ex EVN and Ernest Henry within 50kms to the north.
    Say it again - Aaron Colleran was deal maker involved with building Evolution, including especially fully acquiring globally significant Ernest Henry mine and operations. ( Ernest Henry operates with positive AISC for copper mining. Due to high gold credits paying literally the entire costs of production for Ernest Henry , predominant copper mine production)

It’s not a matter of contracts in place atm though could come into play in next years for security with eg, Macquarie, forward commodity contracts instead of some debt or equity for Jericho development.

A1M is a direct leveraged investment for investing in copper , as well as gold.
    Eloise - Jericho are high grade copper resources with gold .
    Copper price proxy investment in many ways right now & nearterm.
    Also for the multi -decade growth in resources and development of critical metals and minerals that will be occur.

These are precious and rare ancient primarily copper resources- in the ground.

Becoming very difficult to find anywhere simple to develop copper mine resources let alone in a safe best jurisdiction (Australia, NQld) with mature regional infrastructure & own- owned established mill, however especially also a nearby smelter and processing facilities + excellent roads and rail to port and reasonable proximity to Asian end markets- a total established copper mining province with regional ample milling, good workforce, a smelter, roads + rail to gold refinery, other chemical processing in future and major port.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 15/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $224.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 48.0¢ $637.5K 1.288M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 131242 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 41784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 48.5¢ 522189
Last updated 15.57pm 10/05/2024 ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.