YPB 0.00% 0.3¢ ypb group ltd

I lived in China for years, and a few years ago companies there...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I lived in China for years, and a few years ago companies there began taking up anti-counterfeit technology because of the huge number of fake products. However, the technology has largely disappeared because they are an additional cost that companies don't want, particularly given that they discovered that most consumers will not bother checking a product unless it is a big ticket item as it is time consuming. Also, trust is so low in that market, that not only don't people trust the products, they don't trust the authentication on those products either.

As China struggles economically and becomes even more competitive for business, the opportunities for this technology are becoming far less, not greater. YPB has been a listed company for over ten years. If it could not sell its products in the good times, it certainly won't in the bad ones.

YPB has a very long history of failing to deliver and there are no obvious drivers to change that. It is also has only weeks of cash left and is now finding it impossible to raise capital. Any potential customer who does due diligence will see that YPB is struggling to survive and no one wants to engage with a supplier who is not likely to be around much longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YPB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.424M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 13050000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15465967 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 300000
Last updated 10.22am 22/05/2024 ?
YPB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.