YPB 0.00% 0.2¢ ypb group ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-21

1. 1,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1987
    Seriously? I read your posts. Talk about trying to pump a dead stock. I am not a disgruntled employee and absolutely no mate of JH. I'm someone who bought in about five years ago, believing what this company was touting. What happened—continual disappointment, no realisation of any sort of meaningful revenue, CR after CR. Anyone who has followed this stock and bought in has been burned.

What you are writing is complete hype. It's obvious you are on the payroll of YPB. Guess JH needs another CR soon, so he wants the SP up a bit, and you're here to try and do that.

There is no competitor that would touch this with a barge poll unless they wanted to use all the tax losses this crap stock has accumulated - $80M and counting. As to seeing YPB fail, this thing should have been delisted ages ago. It is a complete joke.

Keep writing your hype story. Anyone with half a brain and a little due diligence would learn there is nothing to gain in owning YPB stock except for a lot of pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YPB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.616M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.593K 626.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 15159000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9417138 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YPB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.