ADR 5.56% 1.7¢ adherium limited

that's exactly what is going on... this what I said earlier,...

1. 5,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    that's exactly what is going on... this what I said earlier, this is 100% the agenda at hand IMO...

When talking with Paul last Friday he seemingly defended Regal to some degree, avoiding the conversation.. Paul and Adherium and Regal all seem tight, after all Regal not only manipulated the share price due to their knowledge of being the under writers for the current SPP while dumping massive stock to bargain basement prices just on the cusp of Adherium being more profitable than ever before...

The majority of shareholders are massively in the red here...

Regal again making money on the way up and down... its what they do... not sure how they get away with this on a legal aspect, but obviously the string of announcements to subtly condition us that this is some sort of norm is ridiculous, how are they getting away with it..

the thing is, stock can easily fly due to the way this is held, but they are not letting it as yet... they are happy to get massive fill... you should all do research on how Regal handled their last substantial buy, dump and buy again, to only dump again and soon to buy again... near all perfect timing, not luck, inside info IMO, recent event is obvious inside info, why else would they dump stock prior to underwriting the current raise... now with further punishment they know they and their "acquaintance's" will take the shortfall, may even be at agreed further discount, who knows... criminal IMO...

This is what the ASX and ASIC say is illegal, yet they allow it all the time... annoying AF...

Some how I think this is the lowest ADR will ever be, within a pip or 2.... after CR is done and dusted I think there will be a string of announcements to pump the SP, Paul has good links to big Pharma, so lets see what he can do.. Regal know what they are doing, they obviously are confident in Adherium moving forward in growth after the raise... I don't want to throw any more money at this manipulated dog of a stock, but I do feel like bringing my average down by half to simply jump ship when the pump happens...

so frustrating to be subject to the wolves... we are but sheep going along for the ride... make or break is 2024/5 ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.