ADR 0.00% 1.6¢ adherium limited

what are you talking about, we were never this low......

1. 5,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    what are you talking about, we were never this low... consolidation was 15:1

1.9 cents is just shy of .001 cents... after consolidation we were at about 4 cents..

truth is we are being smashed by ruthless manipulative agenda driven aholes..

Current share price has nothing to do with retail investors, as near all of us would be sitting at huge losses.. IMO the one playing the games are regal and those associated with them... blows my mind how Adherium let them be the underwriters for the current SPP... basically gave the reigns to the enemy of the ones responsible for manipulating the share price.. this is not there first play here as we know

Hopefully they are as clever at pumping the SP as they are at smashing and dumping it..

So lets paint a clear picture here that I have already mentioned..

Adherium seem to be strongly progressing, new CEO seems driven to turn this company around... pushing that aside, we knew we needed yet another CR again as the cash burn is high and the revenue is still lagging.

Regal, somehow, was given the opportunity to do our raise... somehow Regal convinced Adherium that they would do a placement at the cheapest price in history and also throw in free options, WTF.. So after the agreement was in place behind closed doors, Adherium announce great news that we had received US FDA clearance of Hailie for AstraZeneca inhalers... STOCK flies to over 9 cents, with massive volume, more volume than ever witnessed, near 90,000,000 shares churned... finally ADR was on serious reviver after all these years... then booooooom, Regal dumped fast and hard, loading up the Depth with large sells, cashing in as much as they could so as to take advantage of the CR that they are responsible for... talk about ruthless...

This is some nasty play here...

The only hope we have now is that the new CEO will bring us to cash flow positive, hopefully Regal have got their fill and help the SP gain serious traction after yet another mass incoming dilution.... Obviously there seems to be some confidence from Regal's side that they will make a fortune here, more than what they have already been making...

Paul sent me the link this morning to the release of (cant mention link as HC deletes it (st...head), and though its a great hyped article, confidence reigning etc etc, we still have issues with Regal IMO... will they ever let this stock fly... we should be traveling in the teens if it wasn't for their recent games... near 90million churn in one day, SP flying, then sold down to end in the red because of insider information that the CR was to be released within days at bargain basement prices... what are us long term holders suppose to do...

class action will achieve nothing but stress and guarantee that I will never see my money again... I'm giving this a little more time after the bank balance is full...

considering CR is in progress, you would think Adherium will announce something again worthy to get the SP moving, especially considering we are hitting below the placement already and it hasn't even been completed... I would say another Regal play, purely so that they get the short fall of the allocation that is not taken up and further discount... see if I am right...

Mad is an understatement how most of us would be feeling.... big boys ran a riot on us it would seem... will it end soon? can we get back to some mass volume days??? can we get the SP back above the likes of 10-20cents??????.....grrrrrrrrrr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $21.00K 1.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 189565 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 50227
Last updated 15.20pm 14/06/2024 ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.