IPD 1.43% 7.1¢ impedimed limited

Someone else should answer as I keep losing what I’ve...

1. 5,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3096
    Someone else should answer as I keep losing what I’ve typed.
    Typed quickly sorry.

There was only one salesperson who resigned- yes.

In fact the sales staff were given a raise, added to overall higher costs IPD, with higher salaries given late last year by the former CEO.
    I think they are predominantly experienced and knowledgeable in ImpediMed.
    I think past salespeople even returned second half last year when ImpediMed were hiring ?

The worst thing that made us furious- was when the salesperson resigned from Michigan.
    And instead of ensuring rapid replacement, eg. move experienced sales personnel from elsewhere into Michigan, as Michigan of all the US was the key no1 state- where pretty much private insurance reimbursement coverage nearly 100% was reached + Medicare equivalent reimbursement.
    Michigan alone can drive IPD into being cashflow positive!!

However- the Michigan sales position was duly advertised after notice period by departing rep, no one based there at all, & overall took months to get someone new there who then had zero experience in ImpediMed, the health system status quo?, and Sozo.

The lack of urgency and disdain fiscally, or floundering more like- which lead to the former management, or CEO, raising sales people salaries and giving them all a bonus not really attached to true sales outcomes - to maybe be popular? Like a good fellow boss and CEO ?
    Mainly to try to force and drive an outcome of sales I think.

Papering over real sales projections and outcomes - or something like this.
    For IPD it is now time- everything must be well run, should have been better managed, and haste to act most important & understood.

The large Fund shareholders and over 60% of shareholders voted - to remove key board , esp the chairman who was esp culpable for inadequacy personally and with the overall board and management best suitability.
    By mid last year Sozo was not only fully FDA approved and validated but written into NCCN cancer guidelines for treatment as medically necessary- and reimbursement status & traction now needed to be driven.
    An excellent planned system placement Saies and relationships building approach now.
    New company era and stage - no more marking time.
    This is how we got a new board and key management.

Sales team people however , have mainly been ongoing I thought .

Last edited by Aqua65: 11/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $143.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ $40.05K 578.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 221383 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 286499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.