IPD 1.41% 7.2¢ impedimed limited

watching this unfold its hard not to see the irony....

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    watching this unfold its hard not to see the irony. The"mutineers" main reasons for the spill were the capital raising at $0.135 and board governance. Now the fact that the company has reasonable capital ( obtained at 70% premium to todays price) seems to be the only reason that the share price isn't back below $0.06. Similarly, the new Board's "governance" improvement was to take their fees in cash to their pockets rather than in shares, and for half the Board to give themselves full time jobs on top. Some governance! Don't know why earlier poster says $0.20 was fantasy. When I delve back I see the previous MD, the non-exec director from Blue Cross ( largest US insurer) and the Former Chairman were all buying loads of shares between $0.15-18. They certainly thought they knew where the company was heading in their hands and put their own money behind it ( $100s of $1000s over and above their Directors fees in shares). Analyst reports at the time all agreed with former MD and board and had much higher price targets then - all downgraded since new mob has had company in what seems to be complete snooze mode.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $145.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $248.9K 3.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 273972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.