IPD 1.41% 7.2¢ impedimed limited

with respect Fred, from what I can see it's not about the...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    with respect Fred, from what I can see it's not about the past but about the current. The mutineers claimed they started with 30-40% of the register between the 2 big institutions and their HNW associates. They ended the vote with the same number - so everyone else who voted ( including all other institutional investors) voted against....with 30% of the register too lazy to vote ( they paying the price now). Thats the past. Now for the current - clearly all the institutions who came in to the capital raising ( the company talked of many new institutions) have sold due to the patients getting hold of the asylum - hence the price dropping 60%. They are most unlikely to revisit the company whilst new directors pay themselves excessive cash fees ( $110k per non exec in cash? maybe fair enough when it was in shares) nor when the board give themselves full time jobs at a few hundred thousand a pop. That's below investment grade poor governance and a current issue that needs fixing if this company is ever going to recover. Only other antidote is sales/performance - but company is snoozing and little sign this new lot have the slightest idea what they are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $145.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $248.9K 3.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 273972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.