IPD 1.41% 7.2¢ impedimed limited

Sure TwoDogs - I don't usually respond to comments that...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Sure TwoDogs - I don't usually respond to comments that start with "lol" as they are typically from young immature teenagers defensively hiding their obvious misbehaviors - but will make an exception here.

In the quarter prior to the spill, I see that IPD sold 50+ units in the US without critical mass in any US state (although 2 states achieved critical mass in that quarter). At that time the CEO and Board were buying stock at double the current prices, and the CEO talked of the imminent hiring of a "gun" established US Chief Commercial Officer who was ready to bring on 10-15 sales people who had worked for him successfully in previous roles. This was said to augment the existing 6-8 sales team and enable the Comoany to aggressively pursue the monopoly market the guidelines had delivered.

We are now more than 6 months post the spill. The "new" regime delivered the whopping (embarrassing) total of 13 units for the last quarter (despite being gifted the head start 6 months ago of 2 states already at critical mass - including one state with a $25m+ market in itself) and, finally, 6 months later, came to the astonishing "realization" that they needed a US CCO.. Of course, after a fulsome global search, they landed on a buddy from Nanosonics for the job.

Now., my question for you TwoDogs, is what do you think the current situation would be if the gun CCO and his sales team had come on in August uninterrupted by the spill, and gone after the monopoly market?

instead of having a Board and management talking management consulting 101 and focusing on supposedly saving costs of $1.5m ( albeit not at all in relation to their excessive Boatd fees), wouldn't it be better if we were hearing of them spending an extra $1.5m because the sales opportunities were now so vast that they need to harvest them quickly whilst they have a monopoly position? The market is telling us the answer to that proposition.

love to see some vision, commitment and grunt from this company - it's a rare and privileged position the company is in. Time is a wasting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $145.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $248.9K 3.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 273972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.