IPD 1.41% 7.2¢ impedimed limited

Twodogs - what a long post I elicited from you. You purport to...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Twodogs - what a long post I elicited from you. You purport to have a lot of inside insight as to past managements modius operandi. How did you get that info? is it reliable/ first hand, or are you just verbalizing someone else's ( perhaps the former disgruntled fund manager employee referenced in the past) poison?

two questions:

do you really think former experienced CEO who bought millions of shares on market and had a Board of 3 former CEOs overseeing him, didn't have a sales plan or target customer plan?

do you really think current CEO "started" on 8 Jan? it would be startling if she didn't do at least two months of deep due diligence prior to accepting the role - speak to customers, staff, competitors, clinicians etc - there was nothing stopping her as the Nanosonics accountant was interim CEO in the lead up. Either she was very well prepared prior to starting ( as any CEO worth having would be), or she did little due diligence and took the role because she needed a job and it was opportunistic ( likely explains the performance since). Theres no answer either way that excuses the performance.

you still haven't addressed the $110k NED fees in cash or the granting of themselves full time jobs either.

combination of unlikely "facts" on the one hand and head in the sand stuff on the other I'm afraid.

the company is where it is. let's hope something is done to improve it.

take care and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $145.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $248.9K 3.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 273972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.