CXO 1.10% 9.0¢ core lithium ltd

im in angst but more on argo side,again they present with mix AU...

1. 5,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    im in angst but more on argo side,
    again they present with mix AU and US $ while some reports do say all figure are quote in 'X' dollars unless otherwise stated.

Achieving over $1400 US is great in the current climate... (must have been with a fall price- as the pricing has been well under $1000, and we at 4.8%)
    who did the get 1400,
    ON same slide, cost are at over 1500$ but there is an ommission of AU or $US, i have assumed in AU as prior refeerence in FID etc used Au$ in costs.

why should we have to look and question what $ is use when unquote, (or a typo and omitted via error),

PUT it in, in every stated dollar,
    at $20,000 extra a month for new CEO surely he can see this inconsistancy.

making mention,, TOO TOO Later of our other assets, which i have harped on for years to do something with either ipo floats, JV or sale ...
    there is a small note in the chart about M&A but this could be a BIG lift for us. ... either OR, all to late in management with tunnel vision, that have crushed our SP, and opeation, wth cost blow out 3to 4 times and more what was said in FID.
    the mining contractor get $10mil for getting the boot... kick me 3 or 4 times, i'll take the bruises for that.

work on other assets...??? not till 2025, so whats going ot happen in the next 8 months, while that extra $20,000 a mnth is had.

if that 1500 is indeed AU$ a restart could be had? if US we lose 5-10% by paying buyers to take it off our hands.... either way,
    we MUST get someone doing somethibng about COST.... the slight up% in recovery does not offset

LOOK around the world with others coming up with TECH to very very cheaply extract... yet NO mention of anyone looking to do this.
    why?
    thanks for quoting those shorting brokers that crush our SP with their punishing insider reports, well before us shareholder knew of any down side, as we trusted mangement to report to us first. did not respond to request to challenge those punishibng reports. a constant by GS,

did we havd copper and silive assets too?
    Last edited by jwoody1000: 06/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $192.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.6¢ 9.0¢ $1.362M 14.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 2946389 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.