CXO 3.09% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Well the answer to 8.8.2 of the last Q report states that the...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Well the answer to 8.8.2 of the last Q report states that the company has "No intention" of raising any funds in the near future,so I think that knocks the CR on the head for now.80m in the kitty more sales to come,still processing what's on the rom as far as I know,few more $$$.Well if there's no hidden costs next Q report could get back to $100m.

Then the presentation today,well unless something dramatically happens in the next few months and the Lithium price skyrockets(Can't really see that happening) mining will not recommence until after next wet season,but they gave themselves a wide window 1-3 years.Looks like they are going back to exploration for now.Uranium tenement is interesting,I got NFI what that would be worth,but if they can do a bit more drilling and prove it up,sell it,farm in JV anyway given they have had numerous discussions over the years and just recently surely they know now how to get the best value for SH.

"There's gold in them thar fields I say" I think Gold could be a game changer.Funny thing is that when it was Core Exploration gold is what got the the SP going from single digits to 30 odd cents.Start drilling again I say,not to sure what else they are going to do over the next year,what's another 10m.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $224.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $1.205M 12.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 2904773 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4416422 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.