SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-8

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    The investor presentation coupled with the previous webinar and today's have been building on each other.

At least to me I'm noticing that the CEO especially in today's webinar was less boastful and more inline with, we will report as it's done.

He gave a expanded reasons behind the decisions that frustrated me prior to today as well as the expectation that nothing will happen fast.

No hockey stick charts coming soon, however it did appear that the success of this grinding careful phase will pave way to the future where revenue will be more favourable.

What exactly can we do when this seems par for the course in roll-outs.

All I can do myself is forward speculate the possible outcomes.... good VS bad and possible reward or loss

What I see is SPX keeps making the tech relevant to whats needed now and going forward.

I can't find another ASX tech stock currently listed with a low cap that has what Spenda has.

If I am wrong on how great a company SPX is going to be in the future ill only have myself to blame.

So back to a BUY & Hold rating while the company keeps this current trajectory.

For those who are not thinking this same way due to several years of issues.

I would ask this.

They have not gone collapsed and are still a going concern despite some truly horrible things said about them.....

For example Capricorn; Carpet Court and the other big brands using Spenda would be aware of this and yet still chose to use SPX services.

Why would a business use another service if they only thought it would be good for a year ???

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.13K 1.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 16280211 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4330331 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.