CYP 0.00% 26.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-12

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1179
    Open quesation - Is Kilian as CEO stewarting existing shareholders funds wisely?

I think not. Because I think he gave options to the Chief Business Officer that would see the Chief Business Officer get a windfall if the Chief Business Officer did nothing but wait until the Sculptor trial reports.

If nothing was spent on anything else a positive Sculptor trial should see a share price above 29 cents.

I don't think its fair or proper to incentive a new hire by raiding the value paid for by shareholders already.

Can the new hire actually help with making partnership deals? What is his value proposition (i.e what does he pitch to a potential partner at this point - is it just what is in the investor preso?) Would Kilian recognize a good deal if he saw it?

What evidence is there - what has Kilian ever done, what vision has he ever articulated to distinguish himself from Ross? So far not being Ross (not having Ross's legacy - like in the Kohler interview - where Ross suggested only low ball offers would be consistent with a bidder in their right mind at that time) seems to be Kilian's only distinguishing feature that I can see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36470 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 7154 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.