CYP 1.72% 29.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Gavin,Others have shown your ignorance of stem cells time and...

1. 7,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6764
    Gavin,

Others have shown your ignorance of stem cells time and time again and you continue to demonstrate it yourself. If the previous "FDA radar" not childish enough now you allege I quote the 'FDA textbook' and start talking about mushroom gummies? Seriously?

"with the already established and working stem cell treatment throughout the world even yet to be passed."

OMG. I literally gave you above the FDA list approved cellular therapies THAT INCLUDES MANY FDA APPROVEDSTEM CELL THERAPIES.

Are you seriously that dense? I SPELT OUT TO YOU IN BIG BOLD LETTERS FROM THE FDA'S OWN RELEASE THAT THE FDA FIRST APPROVED HEMACORD (Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells-Cord, HPC-C for allogeneic hematopoietic (blood-forming) stem cell transplantation) THE FIRST STEM CELL APPROVAL OF A STEM CELL PRODUCT BY THE FDA IN 2011.

I literally led you by the hand and yet you still think there are no "stem cell treatment throughout the world even yet to be passed". Did someone have to literally take you on a plane to convince you the world was round? Perhaps sit down with your medically trained family and ask them the standard of care in Myeloma.

Hematopoietic stem cells have been used as treatment in blood cancers for over a decade. I literally explained this to you above and showed you. You cannot be that unintelligent? Big boy time Gavin. Get with it. Whilst Mesoblast has yet to have its allogeneic Mesenchymal stem cell approach approved, autologous Mesencymal stem cells, amongst many, many other applications of and types of stem cells have been in use commercially for years in multiple countries, approved by the FDA and EMA for example. No IPSC's are NOT the 'new kid on the block', rather you are alas ignorant of cellular therapies developments in the last couple of decades globally.

Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HCT) have been approved for years in the US and other countries and has been an integral component in the treatment of many hematologic malignancies and is now quite literally the standard of care in Myeloma. Lets put in a nice big pciture for you in the hope that this time it permeates your brain:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6251/6251529-99a72415f1802bafe05c8c00e3f6eb32.jpg

How do you not know this if you are invested in MSB? Do you actually even get what GVHD is? Of course you don't, but you will comment all day on CYP and its IPSC application and FDA IND cleared trials in GVHD, in self-demonstrated ignorance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $52.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $29.94K 106.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 10159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.