CYP 2.04% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

There was a comma in there. I was discussing various types of...

1. 7,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6790
    There was a comma in there. I was discussing various types of stem cells and you picked out a small ambiquitiy in grammar? Amongst all the ignorant crap that is being incorrectly written about stem cells on here, that I am trying to correct with solid links on research (even FDA research in IPSC's that clearly many ignorant of) and evidence?

No, for clarity Pfeifer, whilst the FDA has approved various autologous stem cells, including chondrocytes, but mainly hematopoietic stem cells and not allogeneic, unless you count Omisirge (omidubicel), and yes, not autlogoous Mesenchymal either. But you might count Chondron, mixing chondrons with allogeneic stem cells in South Korea, or Kaloderm, an allogeneic epidermal cell treatment as 'global approvals'.

And to be a stickler, there has actually been a global approval in an autologous mesenchymal stem cell treatments - unless peopel were to racistly dismiss it - Cupistem, a cultured autologous, adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell treatment in South Korea.

You may notice above I was citing hematopoietic stem cells above as the exception, for specifically the FDA, until one of our trolls incorrectly dismissed all types of stem cells approvals globally, overlooking that his own invested company was approved in Mesenchymal in three continents.

Fighting the trolls is hard enough (our other one busy disproving his own perverse point that the FDA not courting Cynata or IPSC's some deviation from their normal behaviour as some QED moment for him) without doing battle with you too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $5.409K 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20748 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 8119 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.