CYP 1.72% 29.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

"Whilst Mesoblast has yet to have its allogeneic Mesenchymal...

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3864
    "Whilst Mesoblast has yet to have its allogeneic Mesenchymal stem cell approach approved, autologous Mesencymal stem cells, amongst many, many other applications of and types of stem cells have been in use commercially for years in multiple countries, approved by the FDA and EMA for example."

No matter how many times I read it, despite the 4 commas used in total and of course a full stop at the end, it says:

Autologous Mesenchymal stem cells
    amongst many, many (an additional many to emphasize on how many) other applications and types of stem cells = MSCs and other types of stem approved cells
    have been (autologous MSCs and other types of stem cells still) in use commercially for years in multiple countries,
    approved by the FDA and EMA (still referring to the many, many).

If I habe misread it and still misreading it, then I apologize. Again, there is no need to get worked up over it and start picking fights all over the place. I am not honing anything and never intended to. Whilst your punctuation made it clear for you, I could nor follow and hence clarified what I felt was important and yes, autologous MSC treatments "with FDA approvement" straight away have a stigma. You consider it a personal attack, I can't change that. All I can say that wasn't my intend.

The first Cynata presentation I attended, which is the one where I got to experience the limited attention span of "Aloha" in person, during the Q&A while enjoying a free lunch, a person said that this technology is not new, it is already approved and you can have it out west somewhere (I forgot the suburb this elderly gentleman mentioned). Whilst not the FDA and instead the TGA, it is important to note that there is no regulatory approval. In your words, this is what you said, so that's fine. All good. Disregard my previous posts then and chill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $52.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $29.94K 106.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 10159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.