CYP 3.57% 29.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-514

1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3860
    In reply to @bedger's (reply function is not working) post:

If a poorly written line results in an overall incorrect statement in regard to something as vital as approval of MSC therapies in the US, then there shouldn't be a need to get offended if someone corrects it. This incorrect statement, whether is it due to punctuation or not, contradicts the very reason why companies such as Cynata have to undertake clinical trials in the US first place. A sentence that can be perceived as autologous MSC therapies in the US to have been approved by the FDA is incorrect as far as I know, and as it turned out now, it wasn't your intention to say that. That should be the end of it.

Correcting or asking for confirmation of your statement is not attacking, and I do sincerely hope that when I write something that is incorrect, that it is being corrected by someone as it shows that at least one person out there is reading my post. Just because we both hold shares in the same company doesn't mean I have to agree and click the like button on everything you say. I don't even agree with everything (or at times even half of what) the company has to say.

Your definition of "thick and fast" in this context, frankly, is a joke. If my replies to you are in your mind "thick and fast", perhaps, you are too sensitive to post on a public forum, which, by the way, does not require you to give me the floor as it is not yours to give. I have not called you names or made fun of you, instead, simply responded to your post, nothing personal.

That's it from me. You do you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $52.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $8.285K 29.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35573 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 16184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.