CYP 14.3% 24.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

As usual YOU have responded with no science. You hate the fact...

1. 3,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    As usual YOU have responded with no science. You hate the fact that MSB is about to announce the 3rd BLA submission. You trolls at CYP are like small mullets trying to eat kingfish, and it it looks embarrassing for you and the idiot JB doesn't help the CYP cause.

I can only hope that iPSC's in the future are a proven safe and affective therapy for all of our requirements, but the truth that can't be escaped is that that will not happen for a decade at least.

That is not me being nasty as I want to invest. You have told me to do the research and I have. Why in my research do I find doubt from articles that have done the research?

I have cut and pasted the science papers because I am no scholar to write my own like some seem to here like JB.

Here is a person who can write a book about iPSC's that have never been used in vitro patients other than in rats.

In vivo the numbers you quote Singer are a fixation with humans as well.

No human in their right mind would sign up for a willing study of iPSC therapy if they did any research on the possible consequences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.040(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.0¢ $136.0K 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 446 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.