CYP 12.5% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

I asked "what mistake?" had I made - replying to his post saying...

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169
    I asked "what mistake?" had I made - replying to his post saying I'd made one and the FDA might have made a similar one. Which is concise and not abusive in any way.

Bazra replied "Four words bottom left hand corner. " - which I believe to be a completely useless answer to my question - except that it appears to answer but doesn't so I posted a pretty carefully worded reply including a reference that showed I had in fact already seen what Bazsa was now suggesting I had not. And someone reported what I wrote and the mod removed it from view.

A reference rebutting an incorrect assertion is not an attack or a flame or a bait. It is the opposite of those things because making claims that a person has made mistakes when they have not and then not answering "what mistake?" is actually the real attack, the real bait -not the response that shows the claim was insubstantial in the first place.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6258/6258740-8af66f4b19580e1648a853f550a454ae.jpg

I've been making the same points (not getting understood usually) since before the second CRL.

Every time someone doesn't want to learn they repeat the question they've had answered before - look at gavin66 asking again and again about tumors and iPSCs. It sounds polite and sensible when he asks once- but if he disregards what he is told and keeps asking and reasking and mods don't see that because they don't read or understand content or context they end up removing posts that were actually evidence.

I never report posts except my own to remove them if they contain error. I need to have some way to have my rebuttals seen or else I can never get the airspace to say anything more than the dopiest people in the room acting in the most bad faith want to allow to be said- not listening and repeating the same questions and then not listening again and then complaining because there is a suggestion they are dopey or deliberately so that only comes after repeated not listening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.030(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 29.5¢ 26.0¢ $113.1K 420.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4999 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 3935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.