CYP 3.70% 28.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

I'm posting this because its seems Bazsa is not getting my...

1. 1,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6262/6262026-1d3ddd4145c255abec66150c0b16f39f.jpg
    I'm posting this because its seems Bazsa is not getting my meaning and perhaps someone else isn't either that is great analysis ticking his posts suggesting I'm in error.

Its also potentially important because there are only 11 datapoints on the slide. All of them are from different individual lots - but what is stated elsewhere is that all the lots are from just three donors used in the MSB-GVHD001 trial.

It is IL2Ralpha inhibition levels from 11 batches (or lots same thing) versus activated T cell blood levels in patients 28 days after getting a baseline reading for activated T cell blood levels that is being graphed here. So if a patient had no reduction in T cell activation (top red arrow) measured in their blood after 28 days of getting first treated (when their baseline T cell activation reading would have been taken for comparison) - there is no percentage change.

The second arrow shows a patient that had a small percentage reduction maybe a few (it looks like less than 5% to me looking at the scaling on the left - about a tenth of the space between 0 and minus 50) then then had nearly no reduction in activated T cell levels 28 days later.

MSB does not say on this slide which of the three donors are behind each of the eleven data points - its possible (though I don't know it to be so) that the two of the eleven that I highlight here MIGHT actually be from one of the only three donors that provided cells.

Because only a small number of donors were involved (only three) and only 11 patients got only a single treatment it might be that the two I've highlighted were the only two that got cells from one of the three donors and the potency effect of reducing T cell activation was seen in only the other two. I don't know that to be so. I'm just using it as an example of what the consequences can be of having a very small number of datapoints and donors. What I do know is that with so few donors and so few patients it is very difficult to be sure than something else in the cells isn't causing the results that were impressive - longevity in the very few patients that can tell us something specific about just the two potency assay components in just the MSB-GvHD001 trial - something besides IL2Ralpha and TNFR1 alone.
    Last edited by JB1975: Friday, 16:39

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $50.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $94.42K 352.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80839 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 12092 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.