CYP 18.4% 20.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-592

1. 3,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1333
    Looks like it is easy to put those with different points of view in suspension while continuing the lies. A three to four fold increase in the significance of a study due to much larger population being assessed and you still continue with the low N value bull . 11 lots were tested, howmany would you say were needed?

(we can hold in suspension Bazsa's suggestion that there may be more than one patient per data point - so each of the 11 might be an average - (with 2 patients behind one data point perhaps 3 behind another perhaps all adding up to say 40 at the max (but its less than that though because you can't include subjects who got multiple lots - this is still only single lots (that's written on the slide) I can deal with that later multiples per dot suggestion of Bazsa's later I think)."[

Are look at the P values, how could they be so different ?
    Glad to see I am not the only one to be put on suspension when the facts get in the way of a good story

chahttps://hotcopper.com.au/posts/74182160/singlenge?

"which is the only potential adequate and well controlled study (the FDA is supposed to have at least one for a BLA"

Well done, that makes 3 piles of bull in one post.

I really do wish you a good trip to the cliff face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.