CYP 1.72% 29.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Just wondering, have you checked the wording of said post...

1. 1,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3864
    Just wondering, have you checked the wording of said post against the wording on Wikipedia:

"Spearman's rank correlation coefficient
    In statistics, the coefficient of determination, denoted R2 or r2 and pronounced "R squared", is the proportion of the variation in the dependent variable that is predictable from the independent variable(s)."
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coefficient_of_determination#:~:text=In%20statistics%2C%20the%20coefficient%20of,the%20independent%20variable(s).

"Spearman's rank correlation coefficient
    Intuitively, the Kendall correlation between two variables will be high when observations have a similar (or identical for a correlation of 1) rank (i.e. relative position label of the observations within the variable: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) between the two variables, and low when observations have a dissimilar (or fully different for a correlation of −1) rank between the two variables."
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendall_rank_correlation_coefficient#:~:text=Intuitively%2C%20the%20Kendall%20correlation%20between,have%20a%20dissimilar%20(or%20fully

Odd, somehow the link/credit to Wikipedia as the obvious source appears to have gone missing. I suppose as long as the correct titles are used (and yes, it would be interesting to simply do a search on first name/abbreviations that caused a previous discussion turn to personal insults instead of discussing the topics brought up by @JB1975 - easier to attack the poster than the content of the post itself - perhaps Wikipedia couldn't help out).

Oh, and I was not forced to write any of the above. Just saying.

No point of reasoning/challenging, when it just turns into personal insults and "look over there."
    Last edited by pfeifer1982: Tuesday, 21:10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $52.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.5¢ $29.94K 106.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 10159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.