CYP 1.92% 25.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

When you say "at the time of ODAC that was all the data MSB...

1. 1,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3868
    When you say "at the time of ODAC that was all the data MSB represented on the data," given that it is in my opinion a very broad statement, I want to make sure I understand exactly what you mean by that.

1. All the data they had analysed at the time?
    2. All patient data available to them (improved manufacturing process, all trials and - this is where we may disagree - other SR-aGvHD studies where no such data was measured and could have been included, but wasn't)?

The link that I pasted from MSB mentions specifically "Emergency Investigational New Drug (EIND) protocol from 2015-2023" (https://investorsmedia.mesoblast.com/static-files/adfc1ba0-bd4d-47bd-b0a0-a0b3516b0520). I believe they would have had access to the data already, but at the time, the focus was on showing that trial GVHD001 can be considered a well-controlled trial. Once they got the FDA presumably to agree on that point, CRL #2 asked for further data to show that the stockpiled product is the same as the one used in that trial. I think @Bazsa was also saying something to that effect.

As I mentioned before, the 11 data points could be a hindsight 20/20 issue and only really became an issue once they had the FDA in a position to consider accepting that the last P3 trial was acceptable.

You did mention in a post that you'd be happy to considering a bet, as long as you can trust the other party and if your privacy is respected (https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/pick-todays-price-range-low-high-just-for-fun.7975502/page-134?post_id=73665411). Given that a commercial benefit can not arise from posting on here based on the HC T&C fine print, Im happy to offer you the following:

If MSB gets approved (any type of approval even if it includes a P4 trial), I'm happy to transfer you $100 in the form of a gift card of your choice (not enough to be considered commercial in my eyes, but I could be wrong). If there's a CRL #3, provide me with a burner email address to send it to.
    If they get approved, I ask you to buy shares in another stock I have been researching at a value of your choice - but at least $100. That way I know you will also have a look at that stock and share your opinion on it (which I would be very interested to hear).

Let me know if you would be willing to agree to these terms or prefer adjustments.
    Last edited by pfeifer1982: 26/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $5.805K 22.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29599 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 5394 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.