CYP 0.00% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Sorry, I can not follow your reasoning. First point though, I...

1. 3,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323
    Sorry, I can not follow your reasoning.
    First point though, I gather from what you have found in the ODAC transcript that SI said the data was from patients that received a individual lot so my idear that a patients data could be entered onto the chart that received say two lots is more about the more robust analysis of old data that SI has mentioned. I did say the data was from perhaps 40 patients. Could it be done ? Without seeing what other data SI has got we don't know.

As for plotting the data and creating the chart.
    Individual lots of the drug were plotted along the horizontal line according to the potency test. This would have been all lots used in the trial including those that were manufactured the old way. Remember we were also showing the improvement between old and new manufacturing technologies.

The data from patients would have been pooled as to lot used and then plotted along the vertical line giving 11 dots.
    Try to think how you would plot your 11 patients. Don't you think it likely that at least a few of them would have been given the same lot ?

Is it not time to admit that you were wrong, perhaps the FDA has also admitted that they were wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27654 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 4500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.