DVP 3.90% $2.40 develop global limited

I don't understand why shareholders would be up in arms if BB...

1. 2,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764
    I don't understand why shareholders would be up in arms if BB came out to market and advised we are doing a CR to pick up a complimentary asset with huge upside at a reasonable price.

As long as the CR was open to all holders and on a proportionate basis and not at a heavy discount then this would be a far better option than debt funding or even selling a portion of our asset. Just my personal opinion. I just hate CR's used for working capital and balance sheet repair i.e payment of creditors

If BB has his eyes on another project, could be the reason why MinRes left the register as the cash contribution to maintain their SH will have required a significant contribution of cash they did not have or needed to preserve? Food for thought....

We will see in the coming days or month, months whether our suppressed SP has been the dealings of a leaky broker or not. If it is a leaky broker then all shareholders have the ability to complain to the regulators for a please explain. Has anyone here got access to broker reports to see where the buying and selling is occuring i.e CommSec, Macquarie etc? It will be great to get some detail of who is the net seller and buyers. I have seen these on other stocks posted by various posters?

All the best, I have kept a good amount of cash ready for such an event as the trading of this stock seems to suggest some heavy interference is at hand at the moment with cooper and lithium stocks on the rise recently and DVP keeps getting sold down..

Last edited by Hiddenvalue: 14/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
0.090(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $560.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.31 $2.40 $2.30 $216.5K 91.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 13996 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.41 7516 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.44
  Change
0.090 ( 5.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.32 $2.46 $2.32 28485
Last updated 10.29am 28/05/2024 ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.