DVP 1.32% $2.25 develop global limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-85

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    You can argue with the market I do it all the time, Sometimes profitably. I think DVP is one of those times and it is an argument I hope to win. At the moment many in the market have the stock on the nose. I disagree I think long-term it is a good investment. As for my soliloquy on the quality of the management, I am expressing a positive opinion of them and gave some reasons. If I expressed a negative view how would you describe those comments, a diatribe perhaps? As for my comment on venting and wailing at the wind, a fair call, it was not necessary for the argument.

I am happy to have my opinions challenged. If you present valid reasons I will listen. Yes, the price of copper is rising and the stock price has been trading sideways. However, 5 months can be an eternity or an instant in the market and dependent on nothing more than your perspective. I disagree with you strongly about market participants not caring about management's previous performance history, reputation or personal investment in the business. It has significant value particularly when it comes to acquiring financing. Would you prefer if the management had no experience in mining and didn't want to invest their own money?

My point is negative stock movements will happen. Don't get emotional if you can't identify a valid reason for it. It won't help! Do some more research, That's why I am on Hot Copper to find out things I don't know. Also to get an idea of what others are thinking and feeling. Yes, feelings, positive and negative which I often find more instructive than just going through the numbers.

I very rarely hit the ignore function. I don't mind if people vent sometimes they have a good reason and something to say. Hitting the ignore function every time would defeat the purpose of being on the site and would be irrational.

I note you have expressed no sentiment on the stock. Why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.