DVP 0.91% $2.18 develop global limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-87

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    So, you disagree strongly with “…market participants not caring about management’s previous performance…or personal investment…”, even though you’re not addressing what he (Irothschild) specified exactly he was alluding to when he posited such a thing?

Of course, common sense dictates a proven track record (of sorts) is always preferable but do you then say criticism of current performance will always be unwarranted due to supposed proven track record? i.e he simply can’t do no wrong because of his past?

As for hitting the ignore function every time being irrational…that’s absurd. If you’re becoming unsettled simply because a poster is constantly or even singularly being negative, that’s the entire point of the ignore function, to negate any triggering of such content.

My reason for having my sentiment of DVP to none is very straightforward - DVP to date has eroded whatever bullish sentiment I had on it initially and until the stock provides me a reason to change it, it’ll remain as such.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.18
Change
-0.020(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $536.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.21 $2.17 $121.7K 55.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 10201 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.19 3208 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.