SER 0.00% 1.8¢ strategic energy resources limited

Ok.. time to give my opinion on SER… From a geological...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Ok.. time to give my opinion on SER…
    From a geological perspective I think SER has some of the best and most interesting ground right now in Australia for exploration. Just on the basis of that we’re trading cheap..
    we’re practically trading at 10mil EV with essentially a already pinpointed target for a possible tier 1 tier 2 deposit of gold and silver. Prior to this target we were trading at 1c so obviously even without this target we cannot possibly trade lower then that simply by how much our copper asset is worth. On top of that we just raised $2mil cash.

Now yes we have been following AGC price action but believe AGC is not done yet with they just raised $10mil with the largest shareholder investing even more $ at 32c. If you thought the assays would be bad.. why would you invest more money?

Clearly the largest share holder advised the company to do a CR raise so they can get cheap shares and fund the company for a big drill program because they believe in the ground and not to sell out. If they wanted to sell out they wouldn’t put more money in even at a cheaper price they would actually look to sell/decrease their position.

not to mention the largest share holder of SER Datt has now funded even more into he’s already loosing position to fund SER for drilling… I’m 100% he’s not selling before this company makes something of themselves.

With the largest shareholder of AGC being bullish, largest shareholder of SER funding them and being clearly bullish even adding a member representing them on the board is showing me this is incredibly undervalued at 10m EV.

Personally can’t wait for AGC results from the Canadian lab and the other 6 holes as well as a further drilling program. The potential for SER is clearly 50mil market cap + with good results if AGC have only sampled and gotten to 100mil.

Goodluck everyone hope I helped someone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.