SER 6.67% 1.6¢ strategic energy resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-81

1. 10,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    For a new investor, ou have posted numerous posts here yet you know nothing of the history.

Well for a start Datt Capital have been doing CR with SER for many years,the one I thought interesting from memory 2020 where again low ball shares followed by consolidation of capital, I think the CR was for Ionic from memory, nothing much happened there from memory, LT holders there lost plenty as shares drifted to under 1 cent as last week that was post consolidation .

Then this latest CR at 1.1 for 181m shares raising only $2m less costs, quite dilutive given exists SH not in the latest CR.
    $2m won't go far with the drilling coming up and dilution for existing holders as sophisticated only got shares.I guess it's one throw of the dice if they do the drilling and I hope it goes well otherwise it's back to square one again. So far that is what has been going on from memory.
    So yes this latest jump after issuing 181m shares at 1.1 I find intriguing, and have seen this scenario on many occasions followed by huge volumes, and has always ended in huge drops back, one notably is LNR, I can name many others but to i won't.Shareholders in LNR who bought the run are seriously lucking wounds if still holding.

I always think why these new investors appear and seem to know a lot yet ask the most basic questions, my thoughts are, I would not be buying at this super high level since a week ago this was 0.009 and you now have sophisticated investors with their hands on the recent CR 181m shares at 1.1 ?
    But that's just me, others are different.

It will be interesting to see what really LT holders positions and thoughts are if still holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $10.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $6.547K 412.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 4920091 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1775295 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.