SER 4.55% 2.1¢ strategic energy resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-85

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Okay we all want to make money of course, but let's be realistic and not make others overly excited with giving unrealistic ideas like 30c price predictions.
    30c means this will have to go almost 10x which puts it over $160m MC which is higher than AGC's MC.
    That's not realistic, we haven't even drilled one hole. Let us drill a hole, hit some good grade silver and then we can compare and come up with valuations/predictions, but saying this is going to hit 30c at this stage is just not possible.
    IMO this will be very volatile until we see some results. And IMO it's impossible to say what the value of this should be as there are no assay results yet. Therefore you can't compare the value of this to AGC.
    I mean we're starting to drill. Should we be 1/5 of AGC? or 1/4 or 1/3? Who knows, it's all opinions. Better compare valuations when we have assay results.
    For transparency, I'm invested in both and I'm up around 80% on each. So there's no cross promoting, just trying to be unbiased and realistic.
    IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $36.38K 1.744M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 93584 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 153700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.