MEM 11.1% 0.8¢ memphasys limited.

Monash are the main players in Australia, no doubt, but I don't...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2295
    Monash are the main players in Australia, no doubt, but I don't think they are anything worth mentioning when it comes to the global IVF field. I believe they have been our biggest issue with the trial. Promised so much and only delivered massive delays. That is why we've gone overseas.

The good thing is we know it works and we know it's a lot faster. We can feel quite confident that it also is a superior product. We don't have to be superior, as we have proven to be a highly efficient and simple to use product. That alone will have clinics saying once we run dry of "x.y.z" product we'll just use the Felix. They will won't to use up their other supplies first I'm sure. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/andr.13384 No conflict of interest in this study.

I think we are selling Cartridges for $200 a pop. $2-3k for the Felix device itself.

I believe we are now in 9 Japanese clinics. 500 Cartridges. So there is around $100k in sales. Next 4c will be interesting.

A record 700k Cycles were done in 2021 so that means per month around 93 cycles per clinic per month. 3 per day. I would suggest that we would be in the biggest clinics so I think per month they'd do 120. Each cycle would be $200 per cartridge so $24k per clinic per month is what we are working up to. Granted we have only sold 500, but we will be working up to that number. They will be using other methods also before hopefully just using the Felix due to ease of use and speed. This is just 9 clinics!

So 9 clinics so far and if they use Felix only 120 per clinic per month = 1080 Cartridges per month. (double what we've done so far) Once we get to that amount, that's $216k per month. $648k per 1/4. However, by the time we get to those clinics hopefully solely using the Felix then we can assume NZ and Canada sales have started. So if it's like Japan, slow then. Then comes Hong Kong?

Whichever way you look at it. If you currently hold MEM, you should feel confident that we are finally on our way to some real success. 9 clinics alone would see us make great strides. Our costs are low and staff are while well paid not many. Not sure what kind of break down they have but we would hit the break even point pretty quickly once the snow balling happens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.