ADT 1.27% $3.90 adriatic metals plc

I was travelling in Central Asia when the news broke of another...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I was travelling in Central Asia when the news broke of another share placement and could not react earlier.

Management has done it again: overpromised and underdelivered. What really gets me is that they continue to hold back on the bad news allowing insiders to bale before the retail investors. Whenever Paul is quiet on issues, you know that bad news on these will follow. I raised some time ago that concentrates sales should have occurred long ago. It is bad working capital management not to ship regularly, say bi-monthly. Apparently now the first shipment has happened. What is striking however is that Paul is quiet on metallurgical performance. The vague statements about silver and zinc grade are not good enough. What is the achieved recovery rate for all metals and what are the concentrate grades of all concentrates?

Another issue Paul has gone quiet about are exploration drilling results. These were promised in the quarterly report for the period ending 31 December 2023. As we could do with good news, holding back on drill results points to disappointmenting results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.90
Change
-0.050(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.083B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.94 $3.94 $3.80 $1.320M 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 535 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.91 2000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.