NTI 4.29% 7.3¢ neurotech international limited

Can't say I'm a fan of your posting style Tony, but I guess it...

1. 2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    Can't say I'm a fan of your posting style Tony, but I guess it takes all types.

You know one of the really good things about HotCopper is that there are some excellent researchers on most threads that offer up their research free of charge. Look at hottod on your NEU threads or Southoz if you need any advice on clinical trails and there's a pile of chartists that are worth reading if your into that sort of thing. Have you contributed anything aside from telling everyone to DYOR Tony?

Anyway here's mine. I've listened to the webinar and Duthy has spelt out a lot about NDIS, PBS and TGA. He's very clear in saying that TGA don't fund the drugs, PBS do and that any confidential negotiation on pricing will be with PBS . He's stated NDIS costs attributable to autism are $38,000 per patient and there are a known number of patients. So what is it Tony that Duthy has spelt out, have a go at contributing something here mate.

The media has commented that NDIS spend a lot of money full stop (whether it's fraud related or not). They have also stated a lot is spent on autism related illness and that the government has committed 10 billion over 5 years to develop a new scheme and to reduce its own (autism related) costs. Seems to me that that is fairly straight forward don't you think Tony?

NDIS review: autism carve-out to cost $10b (copyright link)

NDIS cost could blow out to $125b a year (copyright link)

NTI164 has demonstrated statistically significantly neuroinflammatory benefits across 2 potential orphan disease areas and autism in the Australian regulatory environment. That’s 3 from 3.

The next trial will be cerebral palsy also a known neuroinflammatory disease. That’s possibly 4 indications from one proprietary natural product formulation, one of which is a possible competitor for or used in conjunction with trofinetide.

Got much of an agenda here Tony?

upload_2024-6-18_8-58-20.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $74.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.0¢ $131.2K 1.790M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160464 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 108292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.