NTI 12.0% 8.4¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-8

1. 1,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I still don't know how I feel about NTI presenting the CGI-I results using only 4 out of the 9 anchors they tested. The actual results are included in the summary but not on slide 22.

I would like to see the results for hand use and ambulation in particular. Does anyone know where I can access this? (Or if this was measured at all?)
    Rett Specific Anchors for the CGI- (Table 2)I :Improving Treatment Trial Outcomes for Rett Syndrome: the development of Rett-specific anchors for the Clinical Global Impression Scale - PMC (nih.gov)
    Rett Syndrome Symptoms: Rett Syndrome | National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (nih.gov)Motor function (particularly hand use) is one of the most important things to measure when assessing the efficacy of a treatment. All sources seem to indicate this. If you are going to select 4 anchors, ambulation or hand use would be far more useful than Anxiety which is considered a secondary item. It is much easier to objectively measure with an OT.

Other sources: IRSF What is Rett Syndrome? - International Rett Syndrome Foundation
    Mayo Clinic: Rett syndrome - Symptoms & causes - Mayo Clinic
    Last edited by htae39: 18/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.009(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $85.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 9.0¢ 7.5¢ $468.7K 5.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 160000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.